Sunday, June 14, 2020

Twin Flames (Authentic Signs/Events of a True Twin Flame).

#katyconfessions this Katy during London
fashion week accepted my invite to play guitar and sing at a acute mental
health ward an hour from London very kind of her in 2014, Katheryn Hudson and I
are twin flames and we are one soul inhabiting 2 bodies so when I say I know things
it's because I got an inside line so "When you tell me everything, and
there's no holes You can scroll through anything, you've got the codes Nothing
to hide it's all in the eyes And we just know." 
#Witness She
continues "Cause I, I only got this life And I ain't got the time, no Not
to get it right, oh." Katheryn is a goddess and an immortal therefore has
infinite lifetimes ahead therefore Katy Perry who is not Katheryn is singing
this as Katy Perry is an invention that clones play the starring role then this
is the big question WHO DOES SHE WANT TO BE HER WITNESS? "WILL YOU BE MY
WITNESS COULD YOU BE THE ONE WHO SPEAKS FOR ME WILL YOU BE MY WITNESS?" WHO
DO YOU THINK IS KATY'S WITNESS?


No comments:

Post a Comment